Saturday, November 17, 2018

Fish and Game

The Clerk's Office sells Fish and Game licenses over the counter. Licenses may also be purchased over the Internet through the Kansas Wildlife and Parks website at 


Kansas Fishing and Kansas Hunting & Furharvesting Regulations are available in the Clerk's Office and also at the KDWP website

Questions regarding the regulations for hunting and fishing are best addressed by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks

Operations Office
Address and Phone Number