Tax Search


Perform a search through the Tax Search Information Website.

  • Public Search - Do you want to look up information on your property? You can find a property by tax ID number, owner name or by address.

Change of Address

Fill out the online change of address form if you would like tax statements and paid tax receipts sent to a new mailing address.

  1. Appraisers Office

    Physical Address
    200 E 8th Street
    Room 113
    Junction City, KS 66441

    Phone: 785-238-4407

  2. County Treasurer

    Physical Address
    Motor Vehicle Department
    200 E 8th Street
    Junction City, KS 66441

    Phone: 785-238-8109

Questions concerning the ASSESSMENT of property? Call the Appraiser's office @ 785-238-4407.